- Where should you place your ads?Posted 7 months ago
- 7 Shocking Internet Trends & StatsPosted 8 months ago
- 10 SEO Copyrighting Tips for 2013Posted 9 months ago
- The Perfect Posts for Social MediaPosted 10 months ago
- Google Denies Involvement in PRISMPosted 11 months ago
- So you’re a Web Designer and got your first job! How much should you charge?Posted 11 months ago
- No More Yahoo Mail Classic, New Version Scans E-MailsPosted 11 months ago
- Drupal Users Urged to Change Their PasswordsPosted 11 months ago
- Opera Launches Opera Next Chromium-Based BrowserPosted 11 months ago
- Web Design Facts in 2013Posted 11 months ago
R1Soft to Exhibit Continuous Data Protection Technology at RedHat Summit 2010
BOSTON–R1Soft, developer of Continuous Data Protection® (CDP) for Windows and Linux, announced today it will showcase its high-performance disk-based backup software at this year’s RedHat Summit, which starts today at Boston’s historic Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center.
Sessions at this year’s summit include discussions of the latest changes and trends in open source virtualization, data storage, security, cloud computing, and IT strategy. Keynote speakers include leaders from RedHat, Cisco Systems, IBM and Accenture. In all, the conference features more than one hundred session choices spanning three days.
“Featuring some of the world’s leading Linux minds and IT decision-makers, the RedHat summit is an ideal engagement opportunity for R1Soft. As one of the most affordable enterprise Linux backup solutions available, Continuous Data Protection® plays a significant role in reducing backup costs as well as improving performance and scalability in a Linux server environment. This message continues to be exceptionally relevant and important, especially with this audience,” said David Wartell, vice president of R1Soft, a division of BBS Technologies.
Aptly located in booth #1 in the exhibit hall, R1Soft will be offering live demos of its CDP server backup software, including CDP Enterprise Edition for Linux servers, which reduces backup windows from hours to just minutes, and offers point-in-time volume snapshots to protect open files on Linux servers.
Attendees will have the opportunity to enter the company’s latest promotional contest, the R1Soft Continuous Giveaway, for a chance to win a variety of prizes, including the Flip MinoHD, the world’s sleekest 4G HD camcorder, and the BOSE SoundDock. R1Soft will also hand out its newly designed 2010 R1Soft T-shirts and popular penguins.
For more information about R1Soft and Continuous Data Protection, please visit http://www.r1soft.com or call 1-800-956-6198.
R1Soft is the developer of Continuous Data Protection® software. Offering scalable and high-performance backup products for Windows, Linux, and virtualization, the company’s software has quickly been recognized as the leading commercial backup software in hosted services and the Cloud. R1Soft CDP currently protects more than 185,000 servers worldwide. R1Soft is a division of BBS Technologies, Inc.