- Where should you place your ads?Posted 4 years ago
- 7 Shocking Internet Trends & StatsPosted 4 years ago
- 10 SEO Copyrighting Tips for 2013Posted 4 years ago
- The Perfect Posts for Social MediaPosted 4 years ago
- Google Denies Involvement in PRISMPosted 4 years ago
- So you’re a Web Designer and got your first job! How much should you charge?Posted 4 years ago
- No More Yahoo Mail Classic, New Version Scans E-MailsPosted 4 years ago
- Drupal Users Urged to Change Their PasswordsPosted 4 years ago
- Opera Launches Opera Next Chromium-Based BrowserPosted 4 years ago
- Web Design Facts in 2013Posted 4 years ago
Wishpond Surpasses 30,000 Signups Worldwide
Wishpond today surpassed a milestone achievement of 30,000 customers. In less than five months, Wishpond has seen revenues increase by more than 2,000%.
This astronomical growth distinguishes Wishpond as a leading provider in the rapidly flourishing social campaign space.
“We are very excited to see such accelerated growth. Our perpetual development of innovative online marketing products keeps us on target for massive expansion, More businesses around the world are recognizing the incredible ROI attainable through social campaigns.”Ali Tajsekandar, CEO of Wishpond.
Wishpond’s strong growth is in part attributed to its impressive international expansion. Available in over 100 countries and 34 languages. Wishpond’s Social Marketing Suite is one of the first truly worldwide platforms that works seamlessly across all channels – social, mobile, online and local.
2013 YTD has been a breakout year for Wishpond:
- Acquiring 11,500 new subscriptions year to date – surpassing a 30,000 customer base.
- Growing international business to become 46% of the company’s revenue. Latin America, Europe, and emerging Asian countries lead the charge.
- Seeing customers creating 100’s of thousands of campaigns to date.
- Excelling in mobile optimization – 35% of participants currently engaging through mobile devices.
- Seeing Twitter campaigns outperforming those on Facebook by 32%.
- Serving customers of all types – from the local one-shop retailer, non-profits, start-ups, to multinational chains.
Wishpond’s Social Marketing Suite
Wishpond offers more than a dozen online marketing apps that cover everything from social marketing tools to customer engagement and analytics.
Wishpond’s Social Marketing Suite works across all channels including mobile, online, local and currently includes: Pinterest Contest, Vote Contest, Sweepstakes, Photo Contest, Photo Caption Contest, Video Contest, Essay Contest, Group Deal, Pinterest Tab, and easy to create Social Stores.
At Wishpond, we believe there is a way to make online marketing easy – for every language, every business size, and every channel.
Wishpond is a privately held company. Since its inception in 2009 Wishpond has grown to help more than 30,000 customers in North America and globally to effectively drive customer growth and engagement through online marketing channels.
Single User Access to Wishpond’s entire Social Marketing Suite from $19/month. See http://www.wishpond.com for product details and full pricing.