- Where should you place your ads?Posted 3 years ago
- 7 Shocking Internet Trends & StatsPosted 4 years ago
- 10 SEO Copyrighting Tips for 2013Posted 4 years ago
- The Perfect Posts for Social MediaPosted 4 years ago
- Google Denies Involvement in PRISMPosted 4 years ago
- So you’re a Web Designer and got your first job! How much should you charge?Posted 4 years ago
- No More Yahoo Mail Classic, New Version Scans E-MailsPosted 4 years ago
- Drupal Users Urged to Change Their PasswordsPosted 4 years ago
- Opera Launches Opera Next Chromium-Based BrowserPosted 4 years ago
- Web Design Facts in 2013Posted 4 years ago
Drupal, Joomla, Jahia, WordPress and OpenText will be Featured at the CMS Expo
Over 100 million CMS-powered websites now populate the web with brands that will be featured at this year’s CMS Expo, such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla. And joining CMS Expo for the first time will be the world leader in enterprise content management, OpenText, along with Jahia, SageFrame, and several other leading systems.
CMS Expo Learning and Business Conference is the only event in the world that brings these incredible technologies – and the people who power them – under one roof. It’s a three-day immersion course, packed with answers to critical challenges web pros must master today, in order to be relevant tomorrow. CMS Expo is the perfect conference for business owners and managers, web content strategists, marketers and the whole web design and development team to help all team members stay up-to-speed on content management strategies and systems.
Justin Kerr, Aluent.com, has attended the conference the last 4 years. “CMS Expo has consistently been one of the most professionally rewarding and personally engaging conferences I’ve had the pleasure to attend,” says Kerr in his blog post. Kerr also gives some great tips on how to get the most out of your time at CMS Expo (including the socials).
CMS Expo will share current online business success stories, strategies, tools and insights that web pros can use immediately to help their organizations work faster, better and smarter.
Conference Highlights include:
-80-plus Learning Sessions & Panels for web content pros
-Keynotes by world renowned business & technology leaders
-Business Expo hall, featuring leading technology companies
-Demonstrations and case study presentations
-Strong focus on mobile-first, responsive & adaptive technology
-Business networking and socials
For additional information about attending or exhibiting at CMS Expo, visit http://www.CMSExpo.net or call 888-804-9525.