- Where should you place your ads?Posted 4 years ago
- 7 Shocking Internet Trends & StatsPosted 4 years ago
- 10 SEO Copyrighting Tips for 2013Posted 4 years ago
- The Perfect Posts for Social MediaPosted 4 years ago
- Google Denies Involvement in PRISMPosted 4 years ago
- So you’re a Web Designer and got your first job! How much should you charge?Posted 4 years ago
- No More Yahoo Mail Classic, New Version Scans E-MailsPosted 4 years ago
- Drupal Users Urged to Change Their PasswordsPosted 4 years ago
- Opera Launches Opera Next Chromium-Based BrowserPosted 4 years ago
- Web Design Facts in 2013Posted 4 years ago
HubSpot Launches Social Inbox
Today, HubSpot, Inc., an inbound marketing software company, introduced Social Inbox, a new application that tightly integrates social media monitoring and publishing with HubSpot’s contact database, enabling marketers to make the most of highly segmented views of the social activity of their leads, customers, and biggest evangelists. The new integration reduces the noise associated with social media listening, alerts companies to key individuals in need of responses, and provides context for social media interactions, replacing loud and interruptive tactics with marketing people love.
Of the announcement, HubSpot Co-Founder and CTO Dharmesh Shah noted, “When social media first began, we all felt a rush of excitement, because we had new and unique channels to interact with the people most important to us. Over the last five years, social media has lost its way: companies have lost sight of the “social” element and instead have focused on networks as media channels through which to broadcast mass communication. Social Inbox emphasizes people over posts, humans over handles, outcomes over activity, and ultimately, makes social media personal again, which is a win for marketers and consumers alike.”
HubSpot’s Inbound Marketing Software Makes Social Media Personal Again
Key benefits of the new application include:
- Integration with HubSpot’s Contacts Database: HubSpot will automatically match a prospect, lead, or customer’s Twitter account based on email and pull up a full record of each of their interactions with your company to date, so you can personalize your responses with additional details and context. Social Inbox will also flag any tweet from someone with the same name as a contact from your database, so you can continue to build out contact profiles.
- Segment Monitoring and Alerts: A long-standing challenge for marketers is the sheer volume of data they have to sift through on a daily basis. Social Inbox enables companies to quickly and easily elevate social media shares of key populations, to readily identify the lifecycle stage of a given individual within the Social Inbox tool, and to set up alerts based on your brand’s core priorities, from category and competitive monitoring to tracking key purchase indicators.
- Efficiency and Effectiveness Beyond Marketing: The structure and usability of Social Inbox makes it easy and seamless for sales and services managers to leverage the application’s feature set as well. Specifically, mobile app notifications allow sales managers to receive push notifications based on mentions of their specific leads. The integration of Social Inbox with HubSpot’s email tool also allows services employees to respond directly to customer inquiries on Twitter with a personalized email.
- Actionable Analytics: Marketers still struggle with quantifying the return on social media investments, but HubSpot’s Social Inbox allows marketers to see how many visits, leads, and customers were generated by each social media channel. In addition, users can see not just the total number of clicks or interactions with an individual share, but also the names of each contact that expressed an interest in that tweet.
HubSpot CEO Brian Halligan added, “The promise of HubSpot was always the notion that customers expect and deserve more lovable marketing. Over the last five years, social media marketing has been far from lovable; in fact, brands were typically using social media to push out contests, sweepstakes, and promotional content—tactics that are impersonal for customers and ineffective for marketers. HubSpot Social Inbox allows marketers to create, share, promote, monitor, respond, and integrate social media into their overall marketing approach. Social Inbox is a powerful vehicle for marketers that results in a singular narrative for customers.”
Social Inbox makes social media a team sport. Support teams can follow up on service requests with an email; marketers can change the call to action on each page a prospect or lead visits based on where he or she is in their customer life cycle; and sales teams can place social media leads into an appropriate lead nurturing campaign. In addition to being more personal, Social Inbox provides a comprehensive suite of tools with benefits that extend well beyond marketing to include sales and services.
Social Inbox will be rolling out to all customers of HubSpot this month. For more information visit: http://HubSpot.com/products/social-media
HubSpot is on a mission to replace the world’s interruptive and annoying marketing with marketing that people love. HubSpot’s inbound marketing software is the most powerful, tightly integrated, and comprehensive marketing software available. Designed specifically for marketers, HubSpot empowers companies to optimize every element of buyer interaction, from keyword research and social media to content and email to forms and offers. Over 8,600 companies in 56 countries use our software to create lovable inbound marketing to attract, convert, close, and delight visitors, leads, and customers. HubSpot investors include Google Ventures, Salesforce.com, Sequoia Capital, General Catalyst, Matrix Partners, Scale Investment Group, Altimeter Capital, and Cross Creek Capital. The company has over 500 employees, was founded in 2006, and has been recognized as one of the world’s fastest-growing companies by Inc., Forbes, and Deloitte. Our worldwide headquarters is in Cambridge, MA, and our European headquarters are located in Dublin, Ireland. For the love of marketing, find us at http://www.HubSpot.com.