- Where should you place your ads?Posted 4 years ago
- 7 Shocking Internet Trends & StatsPosted 4 years ago
- 10 SEO Copyrighting Tips for 2013Posted 4 years ago
- The Perfect Posts for Social MediaPosted 4 years ago
- Google Denies Involvement in PRISMPosted 4 years ago
- So you’re a Web Designer and got your first job! How much should you charge?Posted 4 years ago
- No More Yahoo Mail Classic, New Version Scans E-MailsPosted 4 years ago
- Drupal Users Urged to Change Their PasswordsPosted 4 years ago
- Opera Launches Opera Next Chromium-Based BrowserPosted 4 years ago
- Web Design Facts in 2013Posted 4 years ago
2013’s Most Overused Buzzwords
Pressat one of the leading press release distribution services located in the UK released a game changing infographic today. It starts off stating that “48% of journalists delete email pitches that contain multiple buzzwords”
Don’t worry though, Pressat’s here to help you avoid this easy marketing pitfall. Next time you write your next press release, or article, or even marketing piece you’ll know what to keep an eye out for and prevent your message from ending up as marketing fluff! If you’re in marketing, or have sat through a vendor pitch, you’ll be smiling and nodding your head throughout this entire infographic!
So get ready for a a dynamic read that will raise your awareness, and empower you to make game changing and impactful marketing decisions with today’s most popular buzzwords!
Pressat allows brands to create an all in one social media news release with a multitude of media add-ons and sociable extras aimed at increasing online visibility and media pickup.Pressat is a trading style of ATMEDIA LTD, a digital agency based in Manchester. ATMEDIA decided the time was right to provide a quality, cost-effective news distribution service where customers were not charged extortionate prices for compulsory add-ons. Visit Pressat at http://www.pressat.co.uk