- Where should you place your ads?Posted 4 years ago
- 7 Shocking Internet Trends & StatsPosted 4 years ago
- 10 SEO Copyrighting Tips for 2013Posted 4 years ago
- The Perfect Posts for Social MediaPosted 4 years ago
- Google Denies Involvement in PRISMPosted 4 years ago
- So you’re a Web Designer and got your first job! How much should you charge?Posted 4 years ago
- No More Yahoo Mail Classic, New Version Scans E-MailsPosted 4 years ago
- Drupal Users Urged to Change Their PasswordsPosted 4 years ago
- Opera Launches Opera Next Chromium-Based BrowserPosted 4 years ago
- Web Design Facts in 2013Posted 4 years ago
How do you pronounce GIF? The Official Answer
Steve Whilhite also knows as the “Father of GIF’s” decided to use his 5 word acceptance speech to clear up some debate over the years.
Rather than speaking the words he decided to use an animated GIF confirming to most that GIF is indeed pronounced “JIF” Watch the clip below from the 17th Annual Webby Awards.
26 years later and we can finally stop debating!
— TheWebbyAwards (@TheWebbyAwards) May 14, 2013
Shortly after JIF peanut butter tweeted in kind with the following
— Jif® Peanut Butter (@Jif) May 22, 2013