- Where should you place your ads?Posted 4 years ago
- 7 Shocking Internet Trends & StatsPosted 4 years ago
- 10 SEO Copyrighting Tips for 2013Posted 4 years ago
- The Perfect Posts for Social MediaPosted 4 years ago
- Google Denies Involvement in PRISMPosted 4 years ago
- So you’re a Web Designer and got your first job! How much should you charge?Posted 4 years ago
- No More Yahoo Mail Classic, New Version Scans E-MailsPosted 4 years ago
- Drupal Users Urged to Change Their PasswordsPosted 4 years ago
- Opera Launches Opera Next Chromium-Based BrowserPosted 4 years ago
- Web Design Facts in 2013Posted 4 years ago
What’s A Like, Share, or Post Worth These Days?
All shares are not created equal. According to Addshoppers.com recent study of over $5,000,000 in social commerce across their platform they break down it down for us.
E-Mail is still leading the pack for generating sales at a staggering share value of $17.93, followed by Google + at $10.78, and Facebook at $2.35. Due to it’s high volume Facebook leads in the percent of social revenue at just under 39% and apparel coming in as the top category.
According to their statistics the average “Sharer” is a male, 25-34 in the US, and their shares are worth on average $2.04 in social commerce revenue. Take a look below at the detailed infographic to see how it all breaks down.