- Where should you place your ads?Posted 4 years ago
- 7 Shocking Internet Trends & StatsPosted 4 years ago
- 10 SEO Copyrighting Tips for 2013Posted 4 years ago
- The Perfect Posts for Social MediaPosted 4 years ago
- Google Denies Involvement in PRISMPosted 4 years ago
- So you’re a Web Designer and got your first job! How much should you charge?Posted 4 years ago
- No More Yahoo Mail Classic, New Version Scans E-MailsPosted 4 years ago
- Drupal Users Urged to Change Their PasswordsPosted 4 years ago
- Opera Launches Opera Next Chromium-Based BrowserPosted 4 years ago
- Web Design Facts in 2013Posted 4 years ago
GreenGeeks Makes Available Drush Command Line Tool for Drupal Developers
GreenGeeks, a leader in providing green energy web hosting, has announced today from DrupalCon Portland that it has made available Drush, a popular command line shell and scripting tool for Drupal, hosting users on its shared and reseller hosting services.
“One of the most frequent requests we have been getting from Drupal developers is the availability of Drush on our shared hosting services,” said Trey Gardner, CEO of GreenGeeks. “I’m glad to be able to say that we now offer Drush, allowing Drupal developers to do more with their hosting accounts,” he added.
Drush is an advanced tool for Drupal developers which is designed to make life easier while working on code via command line. Drush enables you to search the Drupal.org site, install Drupal, install modules, enable modules and much more. The tool can be enabled on GreenGeeks hosting accounts by following 4 simple steps.
GreenGeeks is a proud supporter of The Drupal Association having made several contributions to fund scholarship programs and have a physical sponsor presence at DrupalCon Chicago, Denver and Portland.
Drush will be offered as part of the shared and reseller hosting services which are optimized for Drupal websites including advanced security, custom PHP.ini configuration and one click installation.
You can find more information on greengeeks.com. You can find specific information on drupal hosting at greengeeks.com/scripts/drupal-hosting.php and reseller hosting at greengeeks.com/reseller-hosting/