- Where should you place your ads?Posted 4 years ago
- 7 Shocking Internet Trends & StatsPosted 4 years ago
- 10 SEO Copyrighting Tips for 2013Posted 4 years ago
- The Perfect Posts for Social MediaPosted 4 years ago
- Google Denies Involvement in PRISMPosted 4 years ago
- So you’re a Web Designer and got your first job! How much should you charge?Posted 4 years ago
- No More Yahoo Mail Classic, New Version Scans E-MailsPosted 4 years ago
- Drupal Users Urged to Change Their PasswordsPosted 4 years ago
- Opera Launches Opera Next Chromium-Based BrowserPosted 4 years ago
- Web Design Facts in 2013Posted 4 years ago
ClickHOST.com is Sponsoring the WordPress 10th Anniversary Celebration
Let the celebration begin. Meet-up groups and enthusiast will be celebrating the 10th anniversary of WordPress. “WordPress is a popular web design and blogging platform that many companies use in part because of its search engine friendly layout and ability to work well as a content management system,” says Carel Bekker (President of ClickHOST). Bekker has decided to team up with some other locals in Atlanta and host a party to celebrate how WordPress has become so important in the lives of small business owners and web designers worldwide.
“WordPress is the power behind millions of blogs and websites,” adds Bekker. “We love WordPress and it drives the ClickHOST.com website as well. We offer one-click installs for WordPress and WordPress design services. Our customer care team is very knowledgeable regarding all things WordPress.”
“Atlanta is one of the biggest and best WordPress communities out there with a number of staple WordPress Meetup groups and more that are popping up every month. We want Atlanta to be a serious geographical player in the larger WordPress ecosystem so that when people come into our airspace, they know they’ve got fellow WordPressers around. We are excited to celebrate the 10 Year Anniversary at our offices in the heart of historic downtown with great sponsors like ClickHOST,” says John Saddington (Founder of 8BIT).
May 27 at 7:00 is the date and time of the Atlanta WordPress Party. Everyone is invited but space is limited. The address for the celebration is: 115 Martin Luther King Junior Drive SW, Atlanta, GA. You may RSVP by following the link: http://www.meetup.com/WordPress/Atlanta-GA/.
Some Facts about WordPress:
- WordPress is the most used and popular CMS that exist today
- Examples of the sites using WordPress include Honda, the NFL, New York Times, Ford, CNN, NASA, Top Gear, TechCrunch & more
- 48% of the top 100 blogs, as ranked by Technorati, currently use WordPress as their CMS
- 22 of every 100 new domains created in the US are running WordPress
- 19,000+ plugins are available free of charge in the WordPress Plugin Directory
A Note about ClickHOST:
ClickHOST is a local Atlanta web hosting and web design company with customers all over the world. ClickHOST started in 2000. Their driving passions are Service, Security and Simplicity. ClickHOST can be reached by contacting Carel Bekker, Owner/President at 404.220.8110