- Where should you place your ads?Posted 4 years ago
- 7 Shocking Internet Trends & StatsPosted 4 years ago
- 10 SEO Copyrighting Tips for 2013Posted 4 years ago
- The Perfect Posts for Social MediaPosted 4 years ago
- Google Denies Involvement in PRISMPosted 4 years ago
- So you’re a Web Designer and got your first job! How much should you charge?Posted 4 years ago
- No More Yahoo Mail Classic, New Version Scans E-MailsPosted 4 years ago
- Drupal Users Urged to Change Their PasswordsPosted 4 years ago
- Opera Launches Opera Next Chromium-Based BrowserPosted 4 years ago
- Web Design Facts in 2013Posted 4 years ago
MaxBounty Launches Support for Pay-Per-Call Campaigns
Ottawa, Canada based pay-for-performance internet advertising network MaxBounty has just launched support for Pay-Per-Call campaigns within their network.
Similar to Pay-Per-Lead, Pay-Per-Call is a performance based advertising revenue model. However, instead of being paid a commission on the acquisition of a sales lead via a website form, a publisher is paid a commission on the acquisition of a sales lead by connecting a consumer to an advertiser’s toll-free telephone number.
“As consumer adoption of web-enabled smartphones and other click-to-call technologies continue to increase, it is only natural that we should bring Pay-Per-Call into the mix of pay-for-performance revenue models we already support.” said JP Sauve, MaxBounty’s CEO. “A key factor in the nine year success we’ve enjoyed in this industry is focussing on providing top-notch service to our advertising partners. Bringing Pay-Per-Call to MaxBounty continues this dedication to service. Pay-Per-Call gets consumers one step closer to advertisers, resulting in increased profitability for both publishers and advertisers. Increasing profitability is the ultimate service we want to provide to our partners.”
MaxBounty (http://www.maxbounty.com) is a privately owned internet advertising CPA network specializing in American, Canadian and International lead generation. They act as a liaison between advertisers and affiliate marketers, representing hundreds of advertising clients and over 16,000 website, search engine, social network and email marketers. MaxBounty is one of the largest and most experienced CPA networks in the marketplace today. They have been a trusted source of internet advertising traffic and revenue since 2004