- Where should you place your ads?Posted 4 years ago
- 7 Shocking Internet Trends & StatsPosted 4 years ago
- 10 SEO Copyrighting Tips for 2013Posted 4 years ago
- The Perfect Posts for Social MediaPosted 4 years ago
- Google Denies Involvement in PRISMPosted 4 years ago
- So you’re a Web Designer and got your first job! How much should you charge?Posted 4 years ago
- No More Yahoo Mail Classic, New Version Scans E-MailsPosted 4 years ago
- Drupal Users Urged to Change Their PasswordsPosted 4 years ago
- Opera Launches Opera Next Chromium-Based BrowserPosted 4 years ago
- Web Design Facts in 2013Posted 4 years ago
.pw Announces Single Character Domain Names Auction
The .pw Registry is pleased to announce the auction of its single character domain names starting July 12, 2013.
Hard to come by in any top level domain (TLD), single character domain names have sold for high auction prices, irrespective of the TLD. The names P.pw and W.pw, for example, have already been sold for $8000 each. U.pw, the domain name of viral social media site Upworthy, was also sold recently for an undisclosed amount.
Upworthy co-founder and CEO, Eli Parisier said, “U.pw is a terrific branding opportunity for us. It’s as short as you can get, easily recognizable, and really cool.”
.pw Registry has seen over 250,000 domain names being registered within the first 3 months since the start of its General Availability phase, making it the most successful TLD launch since .co.
The new domain names will be available through NameJet. All applicants wishing to participate in the .pw single character auction need to register on Namejet before July 12, 2013 for the auction lasting from July 12, 2013 to July 16, 2013. Here’s the complete list of domains up for auctions: http://www.namejet.com/Pages/
Register for the auction at NameJet here: https://www.namejet.com/Pages/