- Where should you place your ads?Posted 4 years ago
- 7 Shocking Internet Trends & StatsPosted 4 years ago
- 10 SEO Copyrighting Tips for 2013Posted 4 years ago
- The Perfect Posts for Social MediaPosted 4 years ago
- Google Denies Involvement in PRISMPosted 4 years ago
- So you’re a Web Designer and got your first job! How much should you charge?Posted 4 years ago
- No More Yahoo Mail Classic, New Version Scans E-MailsPosted 4 years ago
- Drupal Users Urged to Change Their PasswordsPosted 4 years ago
- Opera Launches Opera Next Chromium-Based BrowserPosted 4 years ago
- Web Design Facts in 2013Posted 4 years ago
10 SEO Copyrighting Tips for 2013
In the ongoing battle to perfect SEO for your website, ContentVerve.com released this great infographic with some advice for SEO techniques in 2013.
It’s no surprise that the number one suggestion is to once again write for people, and not for search engines. Although this should be a no brainer people still tend to think that there’s some secret way of writing the same article to rank better. With social sharing, author influence and various other aspects affecting ranking your best bet is to still write for the reader.
Check out the full list below and let us know what you think about these tips in the comments below!