- Where should you place your ads?Posted 4 years ago
- 7 Shocking Internet Trends & StatsPosted 4 years ago
- 10 SEO Copyrighting Tips for 2013Posted 4 years ago
- The Perfect Posts for Social MediaPosted 4 years ago
- Google Denies Involvement in PRISMPosted 4 years ago
- So you’re a Web Designer and got your first job! How much should you charge?Posted 4 years ago
- No More Yahoo Mail Classic, New Version Scans E-MailsPosted 4 years ago
- Drupal Users Urged to Change Their PasswordsPosted 4 years ago
- Opera Launches Opera Next Chromium-Based BrowserPosted 4 years ago
- Web Design Facts in 2013Posted 4 years ago
Where should you place your ads?
In a recent study by Chartbeat across over 25 million user sessions across the web they have turned up the locations of some of the most valuable real estate on your web page. Now due to screen resolutions these locations actually change from user to user, so your best bet is to take a little time, research your analytics and see what the majority of your users screen resolutions are and place according to those specs.
Regardless of what advertisers believe, the top of your page is NOT the best placement. Take a look at their results in the infographic below! So where do you place your ads? We’d like to hear from you in the comments below!