- Where should you place your ads?Posted 3 years ago
- 7 Shocking Internet Trends & StatsPosted 3 years ago
- 10 SEO Copyrighting Tips for 2013Posted 3 years ago
- The Perfect Posts for Social MediaPosted 4 years ago
- Google Denies Involvement in PRISMPosted 4 years ago
- So you’re a Web Designer and got your first job! How much should you charge?Posted 4 years ago
- No More Yahoo Mail Classic, New Version Scans E-MailsPosted 4 years ago
- Drupal Users Urged to Change Their PasswordsPosted 4 years ago
- Opera Launches Opera Next Chromium-Based BrowserPosted 4 years ago
- Web Design Facts in 2013Posted 4 years ago
W3Reports accepts all types of submissions, from tips to articles, to press releases! We do ask that you follow a few simple rules when submitting your material for publication to us. Please use the search feature and make sure you’re not submitting something that we already covered. No stories by any type of email will be considered, you must use the form on this page.
Make sure you select the proper “Type of Submission” This is very important. Press releases upon approval will be published “as is” without further editing unless it is deemed spammy. Articles will be edited, not only to match the format of our site but for our readers as well. Links may be removed or added. If you submit a tip you will not receive any correspondence if it was followed up on or not, we receive a lot of tips and cannot reply to all of them.